A lit Bar-B-Q grill is believed to be the cause of a fire that spread to a home on Wells Street in South Berwick prompting the response from the Sanford, Berwick, Wells, North Berwick, South Berwick and Somersworth fire departments. The two alarm blaze took to the rear left side of that home and into the attic. It took fire fighters about an hour to get the flames under control. There was one person in the home when the fire started, but they managed to get out unharmed. The extent of the damage is still being evaluated.